Featured Post

Blog Scheduling Alert!

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving central Pennsylvania for a three-day, two night ski trip at Whiteface, Lake Placid, New York.  I've been to Lake Placid once before, but never during the winter!  I'm excited to try out a great ski mountain...not to mention the home of the 1980 Olympics!


It's been awhile since I've had the change to go skiing (two years) so I'm obviously looking forward to the trip.  However, that does mean that I'll be away from the blog (and email) until probably next Wednesday... so any trade proposals, comments, etc. will all have to wait.  Have a good beginning of the week everyone - and hopefully I'll have some fun stories from the mountain when I return!


If anyone out there has been to Whiteface to ski before, I'd love to hear your stories/opinions on things!

Comments

  1. Have a great time my man

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a resident of the North Country of the great state of New York, I have been to Lake Placid many times (I live about 3 hours away). I don't ski, but I've witnessed many a hockey game there, and driven in a blizzard or two to get/leave Placid. (Driving in white-out conditions on the windiest roads you've ever known is a borderline death-defying experience).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment