Featured Post

Monday, Monday, Monday (TCDB)

Delivery Time! Cards from the Don over at My Past Time, I Love It!

It be a snowicane outside (or, if you prefer, snowmageddon)...but that doesn't stop the mail.  (Actually it might, I'm not sure.  This package arrived last week.)

The Don over at the My Past Time, I Love It blog sent me a bunch of different Reds cards, most of which I didn't already have.  Let's take a look at some of my favorites!

First, BIP!

Second, a chrome version of Johnny Bench from Topps Archives, it's easily one of my favorite cards I've gotten in a trade!

Third, a card of Jose Rijo, one of my favorite Reds from the early 90s.

And finally, a few more Barry Larkin cards for my Larkin Collection.  Each of these will get their own proper write-up in due time.

Thanks a lot Don!  I owe ya one!  And if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments