Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Blog Reader SC

Although my blog has been overrun with Group Break packs lately, that isn't the only thing I've been working on.  I've also been able to complete a few trades, including the latest with blog reader SC.  In exchange for the 2010 Topps Black Parallel Josh Beckett that I pulled out of a jumbo box, I got the following cards from my want list:

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights:
UH76.  Scott Rolen
UH98.  Hanley Ramirez
UH215.  Felix Hernandez
UH229.  Kevin Millar
UH252.  Justin Verlander

UH265.  Justin Morneau
UH325.  Nate McLouth

2010 Topps:

Legendary Lineage:
LL14.  Warren Spahn & Tommy Hanson

LL20.  Frank Thomas & Prince Fielder

History of the Game:
HOTG20.  Frank Robinson

Probably one of the worst miscut cards I've seen in years!  It's inexcusable Topps!

Peak Performers:
PP-2.  Tim Lincecum
PP-7.  Grady Sizemore
PP-8.  Justin Morneau
PP-10.  Christy Mathewson
PP-12.  Lou Gehrig
PP-38.  David Ortiz
PP-49.  Evan Longoria

Thanks a lot SC for the trade!  As always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments