Featured Post

And Then There Were Two... Group Break - Last Pack of 1998 Collector's Choice

It's been a long journey to get to the end of this group break...and I'm pleased to say that plans are in motion to have another (similar) group break in the somewhat near future!  For now though, it's time to finish off this particular box of 1998 Collector's Choice.

Final pack!
1998 Collector's Choice

59.  Mark Grace (Cubs)
60.  Frank Thomas (White Sox)

63.  Chris Clemons (White Sox)
74.  Bartolo Colon (Indians)

85.  Vinny Castilla (Rockies)
108.  Orlando Cabrera (Expos)
132.  Shane Reynolds (Astros)
136.  Jose Rosado (Royals)
137.  Yamil Benitez (Royals)
168.  Ugueth Urbina (Expos)
210.  Kevin Young (Pirates)
259.  Top of the Charts - ERA - Clemens (Blue Jays) & Martinez (Expos)
SQ20.  Paul Konerko - StarQuest Special Delivery (Dodgers)

ER10.  Evolution Revolution - Detroit Tigers (Travis Fryman)

Sweetness - another Evolution Revolution card.  This particular box had three of the Evolution Revolution fold out cards - Mets, Reds, and now Tigers.  Since I had the Reds in the break, I will be mailing out an Evolution Revolution card (from my own personal collection) to one lucky group break participant.

And now, there's only one pack left - 2005 UD Classics.  Stay tuned for the last hurrah of Nachos Grande First Group Break! 

*Note:  If you DON'T want all the duplicates from your claimed team(s), please let me know!  I'm in the process of packaging cards up and I think I've severely underestimated shipping costs - any savings on my end is appreciated!

Comments

Post a Comment