Featured Post

Delivery Time! Contest Prize from The Collective Troll!

Last week may have been awful (and this week isn't much better quite yet), but there were a couple of bright spots.  First, I might have gotten a grant for some summer work through NASA.  Second, I won a contest over at The Collective Troll.

My prize?  Only a super sweet Al Kaline autograph! 

I've got a soft spot in my heart for the Tigers, especially Tigers from before my time since my uncle was a big Detroit fan.  My dad's side of the family is full of baseball fans - and almost everyone likes a different team.  Amongst the members of the family are four Reds fans, a Cubs fan, a Cardinals fan, three Brewers fans, a Phillies fan, a Yankes fan, a couple Red Sox fans, and the aforementioned Tigers fan.  It makes for lively family reunions, that's for sure! 

The Troll also included a 1973 Topps card of Hal McRae which is appreciated since I don't own many '73 cards!

Thanks a lot Marck, and as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. The contest was a lot of fun... It was neat owning all of those cards if only for a while. I have a few more cards for you that I will ship soon. Are we the only 2 bloggers still chasing 2009 Topps Updates? Glad ya liked the card! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment