Featured Post

Delivery Time (and Contest Update): Cards from Roger at I Don't Know...3rd Base

I announced a contest a few days ago - there is still time to enter...  Another entry has rolled into my mailbox, this one from Roger over at I Don't Know...3rd Base blog!

Roger sent me three cards he thought I'd like as a way to score some bonus points in the contest.  Check your mailbox Roger, a letter with the two promised cards is on its way!

Let's take a look at the "point bribe" that Roger sent along:

2009 Topps - Target "Old School" Throwback back:
74.  Trey Hillman

Sweet - I'm getting exceedingly close to having all of the 2009 Topps (Series 1) sets complete - that is, the regular, Wal*Mart black, and Target Throwback sets complete. 

2010 Topps:
Legendary Lineage:

LL29.  Carl Yastrzemski & Kevin Youkilis

Another great card to knock off my want list, I'm now only missing one Legendary Lineage card from Series 1!

2009 Topps American Heritage:
Chrome:
C6.  Emily Dickinson

At one point, I thought I'd collect the entire chrome set...but I've since decided that I won't do that.  This particular card will be up for trade at some point...but it'll still count as a bonus point since I did have this on my want list not so long ago!

Thanks for the entry Roger - and for anyone else, if you'd like to enter the contest look here or if you'd like to work out a regular trade check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments