Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Nick from For Card's Sake

As many of you now know, I'm heading out Monday morning for a vacation overseas (Australia, New Zealand, and then Hawaii on the way back for those curious).  Thus, I've been furiously completing a bunch of trades prior to my leaving - one such trade has already materialized in my mailbox, this one from Nick over at For Card's Sake.

I sent Nick an A&G card plus a bunch of Yankees, in return he knocked a couple more Allen & Ginter mini cards off my want list (and also included a bunch of Reds)!  Let's take a peek:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Monsters of the Mesozoic: 
MM7.  Spinosaurus

Lords of Olympus:
LO19.  Helios

There's a decent chance I'll have the vast majority of the mini insert cards on the way to my mailbox while I'm overseas!  It'll be exciting to return home and see exactly how close I end up to completing all the mini sets!

However, the package wasn't just the two A&G cards - there were also a bunch of Reds including some of my favorites:

2008 UD Timeline Autograph:
125.  Paul Janish

I love the UD Timeline set (and I've gotten a bit closer to completing that as well lately), so this card makes a great addition to my set.

Nick also sent over some more Reds, including the three below that I've never even seen before.

And last, but certainly not least, a few more cards for my Barry Larkin Collection:

Thanks a lot Nick!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer (but remember, I won't be able to get back to you until around August 6th or 7th).

Comments

  1. Glad you liked the cards, looking forward to our next trade. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet you are loving how your Red Legs are playing these days

    they just stomped my Nationals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment