Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Adam at Thoughts and Sox

Awhile back, I announced a contest on my blog that required two things:
1.  An SASE sent to me (so there was no confusion about who was entering the contest and who wasn't).
2.  Creativity

Unfortunately, I didn't do a great job of publicizing my contest...however, a recent "signing up" envelope from Adam over at Thoughts and Sox gives me the perfect excuse to reopen the contest in hopes of getting more than four participants (and to, perhaps, remind those participants that I still need their final entries)!

Of course, contestants can "bribe" me with cards for some bonus points - and Adam did just that by hitting a bunch of my 2010 Allen & Ginter needs!  Here's what he sent my way:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
This Day in History:
68.  Brian McCann

Regular minis:
151.  Kanekoa Texeira
180.  Gordon Beckham
215.  Daniel Murphy
264.  Captain Nemo
300.  Nolan Reimold

World's Wordsmiths:
WGWS 15.  Confucius

National Animals:
NA11.  Harpy Eagle
NA19.  Alpaca

Thanks for the cards - and for the entry Adam!  I'm looking forward to your submission - and everyone elses!  Finally, there's still time to enter the contest if you wish!  Shoot me an email.

Comments

  1. I actually thought I was entering when I sent you a card in a top loader and penny sleeve the last package but i missed the part about having to include a SASE.

    Not sure what exactly to do with the cards when i get them but I'll figure something out.

    I took so long getting you those minis I hope you still needed them and didn't trado off all your Red Sox minis yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment