Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Ryan

One of the benefits of the blog is the constant opportunities for trading with various blog readers.  One of my most loyal readers (and traders) is Ryan R.  In fact, by my count this is the fifth trade that Ryan and I have completed since October of last year.  In our latest swap, I sent Ryan a few 2010 Allen & Ginter minis he needed for a few minis (plus a This Day in History card) that I needed.

Here's what I got from Ryan:

2010 Allen & Ginter:


This Day in History:
TDH15.  Manny Ramirez

Regular back minis:
33.  Bengie Molina

239.  Mike Cameron
303.  Trevor Cahill

Ryan also threw in a 2010 Topps Cincinnati Reds team card for good measure!

Thanks a lot Ryan!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Just FYI, you're "Wants List" link goes to an article on the Columbus Dispatch...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment