Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from the Lost Collector

My march toward a complete 2011 Topps Series 1 set is nearly over - the latest envelope to grace my mail box contained another batch of cards I needed (courtesy of AJ over at The Lost Collector).  This is the second trade I've made with AJ in the past couple of weeks (you can read about the first trade here).

For our latest trade, I sent AJ the contents of Trade Stack #6 and an addition 25 or so Yankee cards, in return, he sent me the following:

2011 Topps:
Base:
2.  Jake Westbrook
60.  Andrew McCutchen
81.  Omar Infante
141.  Ubaldo Jimenez
142.  Johnny Cueto

152.  Baltimore Orioles
179.  Armando Galarraga

195.  Nick Markakis
203.  Dillon Gee
231.  Mark Buehrle
248.  Wade LeBlanc

262.  Alex Gordon
272.  J.J. Hardy
295.  Jon Jay
310.  Alex Gonzalez
320.  Michael Young

Vintage Reproductions:
CMGR-8.  Cy Young
CMGR-16.  Jimmie Foxx
CMGR-17.  Jimmie Foxx

Diamond Duos:
DD-KT.  Harmon Killebrew & Jim Thome

Topps Town:
TT-50.  Albert Pujols

Diamond Parallels:
8.  Julio Borbon
36.  Ted Lilly
281.  Kevin Slowey

Each of the diamond parallels nets AJ an additional entry in my complete set (and other goodies) giveaway contest happening later this year.

AJ also sent two Reds cards my way, a Tony Perez Fleer Greats card and a Barry Larkin card (that I didn't yet own!)  The Larkin will get its own post eventually, so I'll just show off the Perez.

Thanks a lot for the trade AJ - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment