Featured Post

The Shinys are Here, Part III: 2 More Down, plus an '11 Reds Insert

I've been going a bit crazy over the last week or so trying to acquire as many of the 2011 Topps diamond parallel cards as possible so that I can complete the set.  I've purchased a few lots off of eBay (which I'm able to do since my case money was finally refunded because the seller was a dirty slimeball and tried to make off with multiple thousands of dollars without sending any of the promised goods to people across the country).  I've also completed a bunch of trades - two of which have arrived in my mailbox already.

Today's trade envelope comes courtesty of AJ from the recently launched The Lost Collector blog.  AJ contacted me to say he had two diamond parallels available - all he asked for was a few recent Yankee cards.  I scrounged around and found 11 different Yankees to send his way, including an A-rod insert card in exchange for the two diamond cards (plus he gets two entries into my complete set and other prizes giveaway).

Here are the two diamond card that I get to add to my set:
81.  Omar Infante

316.  Chris Young

In addition to the diamond cards, AJ threw in a bonus card - a Johnny Cueto "60 Years of Topps" insert card - and it happened to be one that I still needed, so that's awesome too!
60 Years of Topps:
60YOT-57.  Johnny Cueto



Thanks a lot AJ - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards, Chris. My favorite part about the Cueto is his signature, or lack of one I should say. Thanks for the blog shout out as well.

    - AJ aka The Lost Collector

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a couple shiny cards for you. I sent you an email, but wanted to give you a shoutout this way as well. Send me an email when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment