Featured Post

The Shinys Are Here, Part I: Or What Pirate Cards are Good For?

I've been busy writing responses and pleas to any blogger who posts some of the beautiful, shiny diamond parallel cards for trade...and I've also spent a few bucks from the 2011 Topps Jumbo Case refund that eBay just gave me yesterday on two different diamond parallel lots - the first of which arrived today.

Along with the shiny cards, the eBay seller included a pile of Pittsburgh Pirate cards - presumably as packing "filler".  That's right Pittsburgh fans, your teams' cards have been reduced to filler rubble.  Ouch.

And finally, if anyone else has some shiny cards out there - remember, I'm looking for ANY diamond parallel cards...and you could win some free sets and other prizes for helping me!  And as a final bit of shameless promotion, if you might be interested in some 2011 Topps parallel cards and/or a patch card, check out my eBay auctions ending real soon!

Comments

  1. Gregor Blanco, Melvin Mora, Ozzie Martinez? These guys got 2011 Series 1 cards HOW?!

    I need that Xavier Nady filler card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you happen to get any sparkly Indian duplicates I would be willing to trade for them.I have a few sparkling cards but no desire to complete the whole set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment