Featured Post

Delivery Time! My Diamond Set is Closer to Completion.

It appears the spring lull in trading is officially over.  About two or three weeks ago, I mailed off a bunch of packages (as is normal).  From then until about two days ago, I hardly received any trade offers or packages.  In fact, I think I recieved exactly one envelope of cards in the past week.  That all is about to change once again though, as I mailed three packages out yesterday and another three packages out today.  Heck, a quick look at my want list will show a whole lot of grayed out cards meaning I've got a lot of trade packages heading my way!

One of the few packages that I did recieve in the past three weeks was from blog reader Matt (who doesn't have a blog so far as I know).  Matt dropped a plain white envelope in the mail for me that contained a single card.  However, that single card could net Matt a full set of 2010 Allen & Ginter - short prints included...(check my contest details).

Thanks to the shiny card below, I now have 68.48% of the diamond parallel set (Series I only so far).  As I mentioned already, I've got another huge chunk of diamond cards heading my way from a couple of different people.  

If you happen to have one (or more) of the cards that I still need, please shoot me an email so we can work something out!  Thanks for the card Matt, and good luck in my contest!

Comments

  1. Gray out #163. That's coming your way this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Did my Heritage stack & one lonely Diamond show up yet? Think I mailed it out Tuesday or Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night Owl: Thanks, I've marked the card as "incoming"

    NearlyMint: Not yet...though I'll keep my eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got 202 for you. I'll drop it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment