Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Few Reds (and Larkins) from Baseball Dad!

Have you felt like you have a certain knack for pulling cards of a certain team (or perhaps, you seem to never pull cards of a certain team)?  For myself, I seem to pull way more than my fair share of Dodgers and yet, I rarely seem to pull Pirates, Rays, or Reds.  Luckily, there are a few bloggers out there who also seem to pull their share of a certain team that they don't want (namely, the Reds)!  One such blogger is Jack over at the always entertaining All Tribe Baseball.

According to the note that Jack included, he "got all these Reds in just 2 packs - not one Indian though."  Well Jack, your loss is definitely my gain as 1)  I still haven't bought any 2012 products and 2)  I love getting Reds cards in the mail as a surprise!  Of course, when some Indians find their way to me you know who'll end up with them.

Besides the three base cards, Jack also threw in one of the bronze bordered cards of Johnny Bench.  I love the framed cards so you know I love this one of one of the best Reds of all time!

In addition to the Gypsy Queen cards, Jack also included a couple of assorted Reds - including this rather interesting Great Futures card of Aaron Boone.  

Finally, I also was able to add a few more Barry Larkin cards to my collection thanks to Jack:

Thanks for the trade - and, as always, if anyone else would like to trade check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad to be of help ! We need to set up a trade ring.You send the Dodgers out, the Dodger guy send me Tribe cards and I send you Reds !! We could have any number of people involved. lol

    I have the 2011 GQ F.Robinson set to go out this weekend for the trade stack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment