Featured Post

Group Break 7: Box 2 of the 2012 Topps Minis (Packs 4, 5, and 6)

I teased yesterday that there would be a printing plate in today's pack post.  Let's see who got the lucky card...

Box 2:
Pack 4:
Danny Valencia - Twins
Jason Motte - Cardinals
Gavin Floyd - White Sox
Juan Francisco - Reds
Adrubal Cabrera - Indians
Grant Balfour - Athletics
Brian Matusz - Orioles
Daniel Bard - Red Sox
J.P. Arencibia - Blue Jays
Printing Plate:  Phil Hughes - New York Yankees

A great hit for the Yankees - and even better for everyone else, I'm pretty certain the printing plates don't count as the one promised hit per box!

Pack 5:
Luke Hochevar - Royals
Matt Dominguez - Marlins
Coco Crisp - Athletics
Chris Carpenter - Cardinals
Wilson Ramos - Nationals
Anibal Sanchez - Marlins
Alexi Casilla - Twins
Gio Gonzalez - Nationals
Stephen Lombardozzi - Nationals
R.A. Dickey - Mets

Pack 6:
Johnny Giavotella - Royals
J.J. Hardy - Orioles
Nelson Cruz - Rangers
World Series Game 6 - Cardinals
Hunter Pence - Phillies
Joel Pinero - Angels
Brandon McCarthy - Athletics
Luke Gregerson - Padres
Humberto Quintero - Astros
Neil Walker - Pirates

Not much in the final pack of this round but the printing plate was a fun pull.  By my count, that's only the third or fourth 1/1 that I've ever had the fortune of pulling.  I believe I've now pulled three 1/1 printing plates (2 of which were for group breaks) and the 1/1 Allen & Ginter original that I found in my case this year.  Put another way, I've pulled three 1/1s this year alone - maybe my luck is changing for the better.

Comments

Post a Comment