Featured Post

Mo' Money, Less Problems!

I've mentioned it a couple of times on the blog before but it bears repeating:  I love the 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Currency of the World set.  I've never bothered to try and collect a rare set before (i.e. a set with under 100 copies) but I am going for the Currency set (out of 50).

I've been trying to check eBay when time allows - and if I can land one of the currency cards that I need for a decent price, I do so.  Today's beauty came from eBay - and now I can say that I have 7 of the 30 cards in the set!

I think I love the set because it combines my love of baseball cards, my love of travel, and my love of random information (the back of the cards give a brief blurb on the currency in question).

If you happen to have any of the following:

CW-1 Austria
CW-2 Argentina
CW-4 Brazil
CW-6 Ecuador
CW-7 East Caribbean
CW-8 Germany
CW-9 Great Britain
CW-10 Guatemala
CW-12 Falkland Islands
CW-13 France
CW-14 Ireland
CW-17 Italy
CW-18 Jamaica
CW-19 Mexico
CW-20 Nicaragua
CW-21 New Zealand
CW-22 Pakistan
CW-24 Russia
CW-25 Romania
CW-26 Turkey
CW-27 Spain
CW-29 Venezuela
CW-30 El Salvador

I'd love to work out a trade!  Of course, I'll trade for any cards on my want list.

Comments