Featured Post

2013 Topps Tribute Group Break - Sign Ups Are Live!

A couple of days ago, I proposed a possible 2013 Topps Tribute box break.  I offered up a bunch of different options on how the break could go but the "winner" seems to be the following:

15 Slots:  $26.00* per slot where each slot is one team of your choice and one random team.

*one slot (Yankees) is more expensive

What I'm going to do is open this up for sign ups.  I MUST sell all 15 slots to make this happen.

The details:

The 2013 Topps Tribute set is scheduled to be released on March 20th, 2013.  According to Dave & Adam's website, a box can be pre-ordered for $355.00 (with free shipping).  Each box contains 6 packs with 5 cards per pack.  Although there are only 30 cards per box, you do get a lot of cool stuff such as:
  • 3 autographs numbered to 99 or less per box
  • 3 relic cards numbered to 99 or less per box
  • Bat knobs
  • Bat plates
  • Cut signatures
There are plenty of other even rarer inserts (again, see the website).

So, for $26.00* per slot I'll be opening up ONE box of 2013 Topps Tribute.  Each participant will get two teams, one of his or her choice and one random.  The box will be opened on video (I'll also post scans as usual).  This is a higher risk, higher reward type product - be aware if that's not your thing!

*one slot is more expensive

For now, I'm just taking sign-ups.  Please don't pay yet.  I will need to confirm all 15 slots will sell and then I'll collect the money.  I'm not going to order the box until all 15 slots are fully paid for.  Once I have 15 slots claimed, I'll contact those people with payment information (if you do claim a team make sure you leave your email address so that I can contact you for payment information when the time comes).  Here are the available teams.  As usual, sign up in the comments below!

Note:  The Yankees appear to have the most cards in the set - and as such, will command a slightly higher price.  Assuming I sell the Yankees slot with the other 14 slots, I should be able to cover all costs including shipping, PayPal fees, and envelopes/packing materials.


Arizona Diamondbacks -
Atlanta Braves  -
Baltimore Orioles -
Boston Red Sox  -
Chicago White Sox -
Chicago Cubs -
Cincinnati Reds -
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Detroit Tigers -
Florida Marlins -
Houston Astros -
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels -
Los Angeles Dodgers -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets -
New York Yankees (This will be a $35.00 slot) -
Oakland Athletics -
Philadelphia Phillies -
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants -
Seattle Mariners -
St. Louis Cardinals -
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers -
Toronto Blue Jays -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

Comments

  1. Put me down for the Mariners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tjv504@gmail.com

    thejuniorjunkie.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Please put me down for the Giants.

    randydoxtater@yahoo.ca

    I should mention I'm also in Canada if this affects the shipping costs.

    Sorry for deleted comments.


    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like the Phillies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like the Braves.

    Charles.baseballfan96@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment