Featured Post

What's Next at Nachos Grande? More Boxes!

By now, everyone in the group break should have received their cards - I actually sent them out on June 15 since I got way ahead of myself in terms of posting pack breaks!  I figured a little surprise would be fun for everyone.  Now though, the group break is officially over and done with.

So how do I celebrate?

By opening another box of course - only this time, the entire box is mine, mine, mine!

Yep - 2013 Gypsy Queen.

I might be late to the GQ party but that's ok.  I consider myself to be fashionably late is all.

More to come when I start ripping.

Comments

  1. When you get done with that box, let me know if yu would like to trade. I'm close to finishing my 2013 GQ set, and I have quite a few relics and autos I wouldn't mind trading to get some of my missing pieces!

    -Judson, My Cardboard Habit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment