Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 226: 1992 O-Pee-Chee - #465

Barry Larkin
Year:  1992
Brand:  O-Pee-Chee
Card number:  465

There's not much to be said about this card that I didn't already say when I talked about the 1992 Topps card (same photo on the front, same photo on the back).  The one difference is the O-Pee-Chee logo rather than the Topps logo.  Even the card number is the same - though at least here you get a sentence written in French, so I guess that's something.  I always did like the photo of the home team's stadium on the '92 Topps cards, that's an idea I wouldn't mind Topps repeating with a base set in the upcoming years!

Comments

  1. Saw this lot on Ebay

    Barry Larkin 339 Card Lot - Inserts, Parallels, Premiums, Base - HIGH VALUE

    ww.ebay.com/itm/161175164376?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

    CaliCardsFan Brady bradyumfleet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment