Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break Update: Giants, Yankees, Dodgers, Rangers, Indians, Royals, Blue Jays, Padres, ++!!

I have good news!  The group break has been selling fast enough that I'm fairly confident that I will sell enough slots for the break to happen.  Therefore, I will be placing my order for the various boxes today!

The boxes in the break include 2015 Topps Museum, 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen, 2015 Bowman, 2015 Panini Diamond Kings, and 2015 Topps Opening Day!

Now, all I need to do is sell at least a few more slots - as usual, you can go here to sign up but if you want to know what's available without having to click the link first, here you go:

Note:  All teams available as of the time I wrote this post:

$35 Team Slots:
Los Angeles Dodgers
New York Yankees -
San Francisco Giants -

$30 Team Slots:
Chicago White Sox -
Cleveland Indians -
Texas Rangers -

$25 Team Slots:
Florida Marlins -
Kansas City Royals -
Minnesota Twins -
Oakland Athletics -
Tampa Bay Rays -
Toronto Blue Jays -

$20 Team Slots:
Arizona Diamondbacks -
San Diego Padres -

Comments