Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

NEW Group Break Sign-Ups START NOW!

That's right, it's time for another Group Break here at Nachos Grande.  I am pleased to say that all the packages from the last group break are either in the mail or else packed up and waiting to go to the post office Monday morning (except for two packages that I'm waiting on addresses for)!

With that break basically completed, let's turn our attention to the next break:  A FULL CASE of 2015 Topps Archives.  

A case of 2015 Archives contains 10 boxes with TWO autographs per box!  According to the write-up on Dave & Adam's page, this year's Archives will pay tribute to the late Tony Gwynn as well - this could be the perfect break to claim the Padres!!

The Topps Archives set is to be released on June 10th.  I'm going to open up the group break NOW (and start accepting payments) but I will not be ordering the case until I can be sure the break will actually run.  If the break doesn't run, I'll refund all payments of course!

Here's the deal:

$75 gets you TWO teams (one of your choice, one random).  Shipping to the continental US is included in the price.  I can ship other places but you'll have to add in payment for the additional shipping charge.

In order to make this break run, I MUST sell all 15 slots - hopefully that won't be too hard since a number of you expressed interest in this idea already.  As always, I will be including some bonus stuff as we go along - and all boxes will be opened on video as I've been doing for awhile now.

The Break is Now Closed!!  See here for up-to-date final team assignments.


Arizona Diamondbacks -
Atlanta Braves  -
Baltimore Orioles / St. Louis Browns -
Boston Red Sox  - metallattorney (PAID)
Chicago White Sox - Brett B. (PAID)
Chicago Cubs - P-Town Tom (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Detroit Tigers - Julie O.  (PAID)
Florida Marlins -
Houston Astros -
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Los Angeles Dodgers - Brett B. (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers - jaybarkerfan (PAID)
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets - buckstorecards (PAID)
New York Yankees - jaybarkerfan (PAID)
Oakland Athletics - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies -
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres - The Underdog Card Collector (PAID)
San Francisco Giants -
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - BMan (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers -
Toronto Blue Jays - buckstorecards (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

If you are interested in joining the break:

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile).  I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."  
3.  Send me an email (to the same address as above) with the following information:

  • Your user name
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you sent payment from 
  • Your mailing address

I ask that everyone do the above three steps, even if I have traded with you many times - it makes packaging the cards a much, much quicker task for me.  Thanks!

Finally, if you have a blog, I would greatly appreciate it if you would advertise this break to your readers as well.  The quicker I sell the slots, the quicker I can place the order (and hopefully lock in the prices)!

Comments

  1. MEts for me! Payment coming later today, along wtih some wantlist cards to make up for mailing to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wil take the Cardinals-payment in a few minuets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, put me down for the Cubs! I'm hoping Kris Bryant has one of those #1 Draft Pick autos you mentioned. I also heard Will Ferrell has autos in this product: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2015-topps-archives-baseball-will-ferrell-autographs
    That wouldn't be a bad snag either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:43 PM

    I would love to get in, but Topps hasn't released the checklist yet... Maybe I'll get in after the checklist is out and see if the Yankees are still available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yankees and brewers for me. Payment coming

    ReplyDelete
  6. White Sox and Dodgers please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a Will Ferrell Seattle card, eh? Well, here's hoping there's also a Griffey or two to be had :-).

    I'll take the Mariners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the Tigers - and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Padres, thanks, Nacho! Payment coming now, followed by email, per your instructions, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With the list out, throw Toronto onto my pile. Money coming shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll do the Red Sox. I will pay on Friday if that's okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment