Featured Post

2016 Topps Series 1 Group Break: Help Me Fill It! (Yankees, Red Sox, Angels, Giants, Cardinals, and So Many More Still Available)!!

I'm going to be hosting my first group break of 2016 which will consist of a full jumbo case of 2016 Topps Series 1.  Each jumbo box contains THREE hits which should give us 18 hits in total - including the possibility of some really nice hits!  On top of that, we should also get a ton of inserts and parallels, plus a full team base set for each team slot.  At the moment, barely any teams have been claimed (go here for all the details and to sign up).

For reference though, here are the remaining teams as of the time I wrote this post:

PS:  If you claim the Tampa Bay Rays before 8:00 AM EST tomorrow (i.e. before 1/26/16) I will guarantee the Rays slot a hit - either you get one out of the case or I'll throw in a hit (autograph or relic) from my own collection.  I'm sick of being "stuck" with the Rays so I'm willing to bribe someone to take them from me!

$45 tier:
Boston Red Sox  -
Los Angeles Angels -
New York Mets -
New York Yankees -
San Francisco Giants -
St. Louis Cardinals -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

$35 tier:
Pittsburgh Pirates -
Toronto Blue Jays -

$30 tier:
Atlanta Braves  -
Baltimore Orioles -
Detroit Tigers -
Texas Rangers -

$25 tier:
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Florida Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
Philadelphia Phillies -
San Diego Padres -
Tampa Bay Rays -

Comments