Featured Post

2016 Topps Series 1 Group Break: FINAL CALL! 13 Teams remain! (Braves, Orioles, Blue Jays, Pirates, Indians, Brewers, Red Sox, Angels, Nationals, and More)!!

This is the FINAL CALL for my 2016 Topps Series 1 group break.  We are about to bust open an entire jumbo case (6 boxes, 3 hits per box = 18 hits total) plus some bonus packs.  I still have a number of teams remaining if you'd like to join in the fun!  Also, I still need payment from a few people:

$45 tier:
Boston Red Sox  -
Los Angeles Angels -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

$35 tier:
Pittsburgh Pirates -
Toronto Blue Jays -

$30 tier:
Atlanta Braves  -
Baltimore Orioles -

$25 tier (I really don't want to get stuck with these teams so $100 gets you all six):
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Cleveland Indians -
Florida Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
Tampa Bay Rays -

Go here to sign up (or leave a comment on this page).  For those that haven't yet paid, please do so ASAP.  I'm planning to start opening up boxes in the very near future (all on video) but I won't post any videos until everyone has paid, that's only fair!  My ambitious plan is to have the cards in the mail by the weekend, or early next week at the latest.  We shall see if I can manage that along with all my class prep stuff that I need to do for work!


Comments