Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

30DayBBCChallenge: Day 20: A Favorite Parallel

I kind of put the 30-Day Baseball Card Challenge on a back burner for a few days - it seemed like my entire blog feed was full of posts from the Challenge and I didn't want to contribute even more to the overkill.  However, it appears things have calmed down somewhat (probably most people finished the entire challenge in the month of April which was the idea).  However, as you well know, I'm not most people.

Day 20:



For whatever reason, I was struck by the novelty of the 2011 Diamond parallel set.  Oh sure, Topps completely sucked the fun out of it by also releasing red and yellow parallels (plus who knows how many other colors)...but for a few minutes at least, the diamond parallels were pretty cool.  I liked the 2011 set design a lot - and I thought that collecting the full parallel set would be a fun challenge.  Of course, it's now the year 2017 and I still haven't actually finished off my set - but I'm getting closer bit by bit.

If you happen to still have any diamond parallels lying around unwanted, here's the remaining bits of my want list for the set:

My 2011 Topps Wants:Diamond Parallels:  306, 339, 369, 380, 381, 400, 408, 424, 462, 534, 537, 548, 550, 573, 579, 612, 640, 652, 657


The remaining prompts:

Comments

  1. Wow. I've never come close to completing an entire Topps parallel set. To be less than 20 cards away is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! Hope you finish it off soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment