Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 545: 1993 Topps - #404 - Rockies Inaugural Edition parallel

Barry Larkin & Travis Fryman
Year:  1993
Brand:  Topps
Card number:  404
Subset:  All-Stars
Parallel set:  Rockies Inaugural Edition

This is the other Rockies Inaugural parallel from the 1993 Topps set.  Much like Larkin's base card parallel, the only difference between the parallel and the regular All-Star base card is the stamp.  At this point in time, I am now only missing five Barry Larkins from the 1993 set.  I need the two Topps Black Gold winner cards (versions A and A/B), I need the gold parallel of the All-Star card you see above, and I need the two Marlins Inaugural edition cards of Larkin's two cards in the base set.  While that's still quite a lot of needs for one set, considering my childhood collection consisted of only the two regular Larkin base cards I've made good progress to date!


Comments

  1. These things are surprisingly hard to find, even in the Denver area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment