Featured Post

2000 Fleer Tradition: Packs 29 & 30: A Pair of Nice Inserts

Through the first 28 packs of the box, I've found 34 cards that I actually need for my set.  While that's not a terribly high number, it still keeps me on pace to come close to completing my set when all is said and done.  Let's hope I can keep finding new cards as I rip through the final eight packs.

Pack 29:
53.  Rick Helling
61.  Derrek Lee
94.  Javy Lopez
140.  Robb Nen
151.  Ramon Hernandez
269.  Fred McGriff
409.  Wally Joyner
413.  Michael Tejara & Ramon Castro
414.  Alex Gonzalez
Ten-4:  7.  Derek Jeter

The Ten-4 insert set is pretty nice...and I had decided to chase it despite the cards being fairly rare (seeded 1:18 packs).  Unfortunately for me, I already had the Jeter card.  Even worse, I already had all the base cards from this pack as well.  #totaldud

Pack 30:
41.  Alfonso Soriano & D'Angelo Jimenez
81.  Miguel Tejada
181.  Brian Giles
184.  Jose Hernandez
260.  Bret Saberhagen

274.  Troy O'Leary
358.  Jim Thome
379.  Ugueth Urbina
392.  Texas Rangers
Grasskickers:  15.  Alex Rodriguez

The Grasskicker cards are kind of cool - but they are also a little bit too rare for me to consider collecting the fifteen card set (seeded 1:30 packs).  On the bright side, I did get one new base card bringing the total number of new cards (for me) in the box to 35.

Comments