Featured Post

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Wishing you and yours a happy new year!  It's hard to believe that it's now 2020...even typing that number feels weird! 

Sometime within the next few days I hope to have my 2020 New Year's Resolutions figured out and posted on the blog.  I also have a couple of trade packages that I need to get posted in the near future.  Furthermore, I haven't forgotten about my Season of Giving packages - I've still got a bunch more of those to get in the mail!

For now though, much like this time last year, I'm at home dealing with a house full of people with head and chest colds.   Hopefully everyone here gets better soon and then we can remain healthy for the remainder of the year (and same for you and your family)!

Comments

  1. After everyone gets better, your first resolution needs to be to reply to Jon's email, especially since he's found another one of your needed Diamond Anniversary cards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see an email from you in my inbox? Resend it if you would: fanofreds.auctions (at gmail dot com).

      Delete
    2. I resent it. If it's not showing, you might to need to check the promotions tab, I got an email the other day from a fellow blogger that showed up in there.

      Delete
  2. Hope you and your family feel better soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment