Featured Post

Delivery Time! Johnny's Big Fun Game Results (Game #1)

A few weeks ago, I joined in on one of John's Big Fun Games over at Johnny's Trading Spot

John's been running his Big Fun Games for awhile now, long enough that I've actually already received the cards from a second time that I got in but I'll show those off on another day.  The idea of the Big Fun Game is basically that the first picks a number and gets a random prize.  The next person in line then can either steal that prize or pick a different number.  Continue picking/stealing until everyone has something and then that's what you win!

For me, I picked a number and found a bunch of Wacky Packages.

That's actually a complete set of Comedy Film Stickers from 2018. 

While I definitely appreciate's John's generosity and the fun of his Big Fun Game, I have to admit that these stickers have no place in my collection.  Since I'm actively trying to pare things down here you can probably expect to see these in my own Trade Stack someday! 

There was, however, a bonus card that John threw in my prize package that does have a home in my collection:

I've said it many times that I don't own all that much in the way of vintage baseball cards (for me, vintage is pre-1980).  I own hardly any non-Reds vintage cards, so getting a nice card like this full of stars of the era is definitely an exciting addition to my collection!

Thanks for the game, John!  The contents from my second entry into one of your games has also arrived at my house, I'll try to get a post up about that in the near(ish) future.

Comments

  1. Those WP stickers are awesome... and that league leaders card is too. I tracked down a copy of this card for my collection, because four hall of famers are featured on one card... which in regards to Topps league leader cards is a rarity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment