Featured Post

Delivery Time! More Cards from Johnny's Trading Spot

One of the (seemingly) few active card traders out there right now is John over at Johnny's Trading Spot.  John has been running his big fun game every week and I've been fortunate enough to have gotten slots in it a few different times.  Today's mailing arrives courtesy of John, though I think it was just "free cards" rather than a specific prize from his game (if memory serves correctly).

So what did John send to me, you ask?  

Well, he unloaded his collection of Chris Denorfia cards.  

I can honestly say that I think this is the first time that a bunch of Denorfia's have been dumped on me at once.  In total, John sent along 10 cards (9 Reds pictured above plus one of Denorfia as a Mariner).  Now, I don't have anything against Denorfia per se but I can't claim to be a collector of his.  That said, there's a chance that at least a couple of those cards make their way into my Reds Frankenset...a set that I really ought to go back through and update now that I have another big stack of random Reds cards lying around waiting to be sorted (these Denorfia cards now included in that stack)!

Thanks for the fun little surprise, John!  I've sent a small PWE your way as well earlier this week so hopefully you've either gotten it already or will shortly.  As for anyone else, I'm always willing trade so check out my want list and make an offer (though I'm probably good on Denorfia cards for the time being, hah)!

Comments