Featured Post

Delivery Time! One More 2010 Relic Down (Gymnast Outfit)

I guess April 2020 is the month of working on old sets here at Nachos Grande.  A few days ago, I finished off my 1889 original Allen & Ginter fish set which was awesome!  I've also discussed how I'm still patiently plugging away at the 2010 Allen & Ginter relic set (those details here).

I'm now pleased to report that one more new relic has made it's way to my collection:  a blue authentic gymnast outfit of Shawn Johnson compliments of an eBay auction win by yours truly.

I love the bright blue in this relic - that's one of the big reasons why I went after the 2010 relic set to begin with, plenty of cool and interesting relic bits besides the usual chunks of wood or bits of white cloth (don't get me wrong, this set also has a bunch of those but that's okay). 

With the Johnson in my possession, I'm now only missing 16 more relics before I can call this set complete.  Of the 16, I have two more that I own but haven't yet received (one is sitting in my COMC inventory waiting for me to hit "ship" on it).  If you have any relics from this set lying around, perhaps you have one of the few that I'm still missing?  I'd love to work out a trade (or an outright purchase if necessary)!

Comments

  1. Great card! I don't follow gymnastics regularly but I do remember her from the Olympics. I always thought her name was more fitting for an NFL running back though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. One step closer. This set is going to be so awesome when you wrap it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment