Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 761: 2004 Fleer Ultra - #13 - Gold Medallion parallel

Barry Larkin
Year: 
2004
Brand:  Fleer Ultra
Card number:  13
Parallel set:  Gold Medallion



The 2004 Gold Medallion parallels from Fleer Ultra are a bit fancier than other years since you get both a die-cut effect and a gold tint to the card.  I can't say the die-cut is particularly interesting but at least it makes the card stand out as something different and I guess that's all you can ask for from a parallel, right?!  Personally, I happen to like this card quite a bit...and it should be no surprise that I also like the regular base card quite a bit.  I go back and forth, however, on which card I actually like more.  Either way, I'm happy to own both Larkin cards for my collection!

Comments

Post a Comment