Featured Post

Just For Fun: 2014 Topps Stadium Club Best Card Competition - THE FINAL VOTE!

We are down to our final vote for the best card in the 2014 Stadium Club set.  It's been a fun journey but it's time to wrap it all up...and we do so with a three-way vote for the championship!  

Let's meet our contenders:

#3 Babe Ruth 


Ruth was an overwhelming favorite among blog commenters in the previous vote - so much so that my choice (Johnny Bench) has been replaced by Babe Ruth in the finals.

#90 Jose Altuve 


As of the time of my writing this post, the votes (counting mine) were split evenly between Jose Altuve and Stan Musial.  Both cards are nice but since I voted for Altuve I'm using that as the tie-breaker.

#24 Anthony Rizzo 


I was torn between the Rizzo card and the Mike Trout card (I gave the slight nod to Trout in the last vote).  That said, the total votes came back even here as well...but since my vote was basically a toss-up I switched things over to Rizzo.

So there you have it, the final vote!  For this one, I'd prefer if you ranked the three choices with #1 being your top choice, #2 your second choice, etc.




Comments

  1. Ruth is the clear winner here, followed by Altuve then Rizzo. This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Matt said. Ruth gets the vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Matt too. Ruth in a landslide. Followed by Altuve... then Rizzo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Babe Ruth, 2. Jose Altuve, 3. Anthony Rizzo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth, then Rizzo, then Brock Holt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth then Rizzo then Altuve. This was a fun go through, thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment