Featured Post

Another Gallery of Heroes Bites the Dust

 A couple of weeks ago, I showed off the first 2013 Topps Archives Gallery of Heroes card that I've been able to add to my collection in years.  Now, a mere two weeks later, I'm back with another new Gallery of Heroes card!


Oh sure, I think the Cal Ripken, Jr. card was nicer as well - but even so, the Cabrera is still one of the best looking inserts of the last 10 years!  



Collecting this set is (obviously) a slow go...but given that I've made some solid progress lately maybe I can keep it going?  Here's what I'm still looking for:

2013 Topps Archives Wants:
Gallery of Heroes:  BR, DJ, MR, MT, RC, SK, TW, YB

It's a bummer for me that I'm still missing that Mike Trout card - I imagine that's the one that will keep me from ever actually completing this particular set.


Comments

  1. Not only is that a beautiful set but the checklist is almost entirely all-time greats (aside from Posey) Hope you're able to add more of these fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great add. I too would love to have this whole set, but I am quite a bit further away from it than you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any player would look good in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set. Have fun with this project. It's a set I'd like to build at some point myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment