Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Another Relic Down for my 2020 Framed Relic Set Build!

Editor's Note:  In case you missed it, I'm running a cheap group break consisting of some new 2021 product (2021 Topps Heritage and 2021 Topps Opening Day).  Sign ups and full information can be found here.  

---------------------------------------------- 


Another week, another 2020 Allen & Ginter framed relic acquired!  This time around, it's one of the "lesser" names on the checklist - but if you were a fan of baseball in the 1990s you know that there probably wasn't a "larger" man out on the mound.  That's right, it's none other than Randy Johnson.


I've told the story before about how I got the opportunity to meet Randy a couple of years ago, but why not show off my in-person autograph of his once again.  After all, it pairs nicely with the above relic card!


I'm super pleased with my progress on my 2020 Ginter relic set - still a ways to go (including two cards that must be super short prints) but hey, the fun is in the chase!

Comments

  1. Don't really see Randy in that autograph. That being said... it's a cool looking signature. Oh... and congratulations on taking one step closer to completing this set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment