Featured Post

A Pack of Cards from Blog Reader Alex!

Earlier this year (May, to be precise), blog reader Alex T. contacted me to see if I'd be interested in acquiring a single pack of Topps Big Baseball from 1988.

You may be wondering why he'd want to know if I'd want such a pack (I don't collect the set, after all).  Well, the reason is that you can see that there is a Barry Larkin card on the top of the pack!  


Generally speaking, I don't collect "unopened" packs but this one is kind of cool since it's got a Larkin on top.  I still may end up ripping this pack down the road but for now it'll stay sealed in my collection!

Thanks for thinking of me, Alex!  

----

On a different note, I'm still taking sign-ups for my next Breaker's Club!  Go here for full details.

Comments

  1. Very cool. I like unopened packs when they feature a player I PC on top/bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always cool when people notice things like this for other collectors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment