Featured Post

It's Finals Monday (and also TCDB time)!

Delivery Time! Cardboard Collections --> The Angels, In Order --> Nachos Grande

Today's post is more of a "thank you" post than anything.  I recently received a bunch of cards from Colbey's group breaks (over at Cardboard Collections).  That being said, one of my cards from a group break ended up (accidentally) in Tom's pile (from the now-retired The Angels, In Order).  Tom graciously sent the card my way - so as a show of thanks, here's the requisite scan:


That's a Topps Bazooka relic card of Adam Dunn - and since Dunn is a guy that I do have a fairly extensive PC of, I'm certainly happy to have this relic in hand!

Thanks a lot to both Colbey (for the breaks) and Tom (for sending this card my way)!  I know the baseball card hobby gets a lot of bad raps these days (much of it deserved) but there are still plenty of great people involved with card collecting (as evidenced by today's mail day)!

Comments

  1. The Bazooka Blast relic cards are attractive. If I ever decide to start another relic card set build... one of the three sets produced in the mid 2000's would be towards the top of my list of considerations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card collectors get a bad rap (most of it deserved), card bloggers don't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment