- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
2021 Topps Archives Group Break: 10 Teams Remain! (Cubs, White Sox, Rockies, Pirates, Astros, Giants, Rays, Rangers, + More!)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
That's right, my next group break is going to consist of TWO HOBBY boxes of 2021 Topps Archives. I'm super excited to open the boxes as I do enjoy the Archives brand quite a bit! However, before I can start ripping the boxes I need to sell out the remainder of the break. For full break details (and to sign up), please check out the original post.
$14 - Chicago White Sox - $10 - Pittsburgh Pirates -
That said, as of the time of this post here are the remaining teams to be claimed:
$5 - Arizona Diamondbacks -
$13 - Chicago Cubs -
$8 - Colorado Rockies -
$13 - Houston Astros -
$12 - Oakland Athletics -
$14 - San Francisco Giants -
$6 - Tampa Bay Rays -
$10 - Texas Rangers -
Plenty of good teams there (plus the Diamondbacks)!

Comments
Post a Comment