Featured Post

Trade Stack 106: Get Your Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cards Right Here on Sunday!

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that, too).

With Turkey Day completed, we are now in full-fledged holiday shopping season.  Don't believe me?  Well, I dare you to walk into just about any store you can think of!  That being said, I'm getting into the holiday spirit here at Nachos Grande as well...though the shopping here works a little bit differently.  I don't need cash, all I require is at least one card from my want list (see here) and you can completely clear out my proverbial store shelves (i.e. you get everything you see below)!

In addition, if you missed last night's post, I'm now taking submission ideas for end-of-the-year awards.  This will be an award show where blog readers get to cast their ballots - things like "best Topps set of 2021" and "Favorite blog of the year."  I'd love for some additional input on categories prior to the ballot going live later this week!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.  By the way, if you want to see more of my trade bait, go to my TCDB profile, click on Collection, and then For Sale/Trade.

1994 Select:
226.  Gary DiSarcina (Angels)
325.  Spike Owen (Angels)
345.  Chad Curtis (Angels)
351.  Mark Langston (Angels)


1992 Score:
296.  Terry Leach (Twins)
392.  Dean Palmer (Rangers)


1999 UD Choice:
61.  B.J. Surhoff (Orioles)


2020 Topps Big League:
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics)
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics) - Orange parallel


2018 Panini Diamond Kings:
38.  Earl Averill (Cleveland)
40.  John McGraw (New York)




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!


Comments