Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 869: 1992 Stadium Club - #596 (Variation F)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1992
Brand:  Stadium Club
Card number:  596
Variation:  "F"


Earlier today, I showed off Larkin's "regular" base card from the 1992 Stadium Club set in the "F" version.  Now, in an effort to quickly move past the 1992 Stadium Club set, we have his Member's Choice subset card also as the "F" version.  These sort of variations where there is a single different letter (or even worse, a single different text symbol) are admittedly stupid...but as a player collector I do feel rather compelled to track down all of the different known versions and so here we are posting essentially two identical cards from my collection other than one tiny letter on the copyright line.  

And yes, I had to go back and fix my original post for this card since that post was for the "E" version of Barry's Member's Choice subset card.

Comments