Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 870: 2013 Panini USA Champions - #14 - Legends Certified Die Cuts Mirror Green #/199

Barry Larkin
Year:  2013
Brand:  Panini USA Champions
Insert set:  Legends Certified Die Cuts
Parallel set:  Mirror Green
Card number:  14  (#021/199)


The 2013 Panini USA Champions set had the Legends Certified Die Cuts as a 38-card insert set.  Each of the "base" insert cards was serially numbered out of 699 and then there were a number of parallels within the set:
  • Mirror Red (serial-numbered to 299 copies)
  • Mirror Green (serial-numbered to 199 copies)
  • Mirror Blue (serial-numbered to 99 copies)
  • Mirror Gold (serial-numbered 25 copies)
The card that I have for today's post is the Mirror Green parallel (numbered out of 199).  I ended up buying this card off of eBay earlier this month after writing about my Mirror Red parallel of this same card (see that post here).  Now, all I need to do is try and grab the Mirror Blue (#/99) and the Mirror Gold (#/25) (yeah right)!  

All told, I am happy to have this particular parallel - normally I get annoyed by parallels of insert cards but I'll give Panini a pass here since I actually like the design of this particular set a lot (I think having the USA logo present helps a lot as well since normally Panini has to do stuff without any team logos).  

Comments