Featured Post

Topps Comes Through with the Replacement Autograph!

Late last year, I held a group break consisting of two boxes of 2021 Topps Archives.  While we did quite well overall in that break, we did end up one autograph short in one of our boxes (see here for the recap).  Immediately after the group break was done, I went through all of the necessary steps to request a replacement hit from Topps.

Flash forward to Friday of last week when I got a small bubble mailer in the mail from Topps.  By that point, I had honestly completely forgotten about the missing Archives auto so you can imagine my pleasant surprise when I ripped open the envelope and found this:


As for the autograph itself, it'll be going to the non-MLB slot in that break (which was claimed by Jason Williams so congrats to Jason on landing the nice - but rather delayed - autograph)!

And yes, thanks to Topps as well for making things "right" with our box.  Sure, it'd be better to not be missing a hit from the start but I'm certainly happy that Topps did in fact make up for the missing hit (and in under half a year's time which I guess is pretty good for baseball card companies these days)!

Comments

  1. That's pretty cool Topps came through with the replacement. Now if only Panini would honor theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that Topps came through for you. Now if I just knew who this guy was...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it is my least favorite person involved with MLB network. Congrats I guess Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of Topps to replace the missing auto. I wonder if their "random hit" is just a stack of Greg's autographs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment