Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 897: 1992 Topps McDonald's Baseball's Best - #21 (variation 2)

Barry Larkin
Year:
  1992
Brand:  Topps McDonald's Baseball's Best
Card number:  21 (variation 2)


This is yet another early 90s set that has pointless variations...and yet, here I am attempting to collect them all!  For the 1992 McDonald's set, the variation is in the number of asterisks on the bottom of the card back (this is the two asterisk variation) - I also own the other version of the base card which only has one asterisk.  

Other than the extra asterisk here, there's nothing much more to say about this card than what I did back when I wrote about the first variation many years ago.  I guess I can add one more thought - how about all those logos lined up on the left side of the card back?!  Not sure how I feel about that particular design choice (though overall I like this set quite a bit)!

Comments

  1. I'm a fan of black borders... so I like this design. Just bummed that Gwynn was included in this set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment