Featured Post

Nabbing More Cards off eBay!

A few days ago, I showed off a number of Barry Larkin cards that I purchased from a single eBay seller.  This particular seller has been unloading all sorts of great Larkin cards - so much so that I recently bought two more cheap ones that I needed for my own collection!

We'll begin with this 2018 Topps '83 Silver Pack Chrome Refractor (which may or may not be the "official" name of the card).
It's certainly nice and shiny!  Too bad I already owned it and didn't realize it until after I wrote this post and went to update my Larkin Collection binder...  Whoops.

Update:  For awhile, I was making good progress on getting my Barry Larkin collection uploaded to TCDB (which helps me know what cards I still need while perusing eBay as well).  Unfortunately, I stopped after doing my 2017 Larkin cards so I really ought to get back to organizing if I'm going to be purchasing newer Larkin cards!

The other card I bought was even newer - from 2020 to be precise.
That's a Stadium Club Black and White parallel of Barry.  Kind of an ugly card to be honest, the black and white treatment doesn't look all that good with this particular image.  However, it's one of the many Stadium Club parallels that I was missing and the price was right...so if nothing else it's one less ugly card for me to track down at a later date!

That does it for this purchase but seeing as how the seller continues to list more Larkins, there's a good chance I'll have more to show off in a future post!

Comments

  1. The '83 really does look nice. I've pulled those Stadium Club Black and White parallels too and never have cared for them. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any other Larkin collectors on the TCDB for you trade with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few Reds collectors that I've swapped with. The main Larkin collectors on there don't seem to have trade bait listed (at least they never pop up in my suggested trading partners).

      Delete

Post a Comment