Featured Post

TCDB: Can I Ever Get Rid of 18,384 cards?!

Check Out My Stickers, Oddballs, and a Random Topps Set from 1990 that I Never Heard of Before!

I'm back with another post to show off some of my recent COMC purchases.  I've already shown off some of the oddly sized cards that I bought, now we can turn our attention to cards that are more "oddball" as compared to oddly sized!

Going in chronological order, we begin with normal stickers (if you are Canadian) but oddball stickers if you aren't.  That's right, it's O-Pee-Chee sticker time!


From 1988, those two stickers are the last that I needed from the '88 set for my Larkin collection (Barry is featured on the other side of each sticker).

Keeping with the O-Pee-Chee stickers for one more year, here's the one of the last two sticker cards that I need from the 1989 set (Larkin is on the backside of this one as well):


Nice to make a dent in each of those sets as O-Pee-Chee stickers can be kind of tough to track down (in part because a lot of people probably don't even realize that they have the O-Pee-Chee version)!

Next, we turn our attention to a Topps set from 1990 that I had never heard of before:  Topps TV All-Stars.


I'm going to have to do some research on this set prior to featuring this card in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series of posts!

Finally, we end with a slew of 1990 Star Larkin cards:


There are so many 1990 Star Larkin cards to track down - here's the list (as I know it anyhow):


Anything with a "No" next to it means I still need it for my collection!  

I've still got some more goodies to show off from my latest COMC purchase - perhaps the next post will feature some of the non-Larkin buys that I made.   

Comments

  1. I picked up that Topps TV All-Stars set a few years ago at the flea market. From what I've seen... it's a little harder to find than your average 1990 baseball card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment