Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 920: 1989 Cadaco Discs - Error Back Variation

Barry Larkin
Year:  1989
Brand:  Cadaco Discs
Variation:  Error and back variation
Card number:  none


Not terribly long ago, I showed off the "base" version of Larkin's 1989 Cadaco Disc card.  Today, we look at one of the other three versions that exist.  This particular disc features both the error (that's not Barry Larkin pictured) and a back variation (there's extra text on the back with the team name and "National League" spelled out).

According to TCDB, there are four different 1989 Cadaco Discs cards to track down for Barry Larkin collectors:
  1. The correct photo and regular back disc (featured previously on my blog)
  2. The incorrect photo (Terry McGriff) and regular back disc
  3. The correct photo and variation back disc
  4. The incorrect photo (Terry McGriff) and variation back disc  (which is shown above)
I now have two of the four variations and eventually I do hope to find the other two versions that I'm missing.  That being said, the Cadaco Discs sets in general are a low priority for me since the discs themselves don't fit within the standard 9-pocket pages that I use to house the vast majority of my Barry Larkin Collection!


Comments