Featured Post

A Monday TCDB Check-In!

Over the past week, I've spent most of my free time sorting (and then packing up) cards from my 2023 Topps Series 1 Jumbo case break (see the many, many highlights of that case here).  As such, my trading over on TCDB definitely took a step backwards with only one completed trade occurring in the past week.  Still, one trade is mathematically better than no trades so I'll take it!

This week's lone PWE is from user lpb331:


My lone acquisition of the week is this 1998 Gold Label Class 1 base card.  I'm nearly done with the 1998 Gold Label set - only three more cards to track down yet:
17.  Andruw Jones
23.  Travis Fryman
29.  Cal Ripken

This is definitely a set that I hope to finish sometime before the end of 2023.  And when I do, I'll be able to officially remove the year 1998 from my want list!  

That does it for this past week.  I'm now trying to collect the 2023 Topps Series 1 Aces insert set so I'm hopeful that I'll have some more trades to show off next week.  I've also listed my duplicate cards from the case break (I had the Reds and Nationals) so I've got quite a few base cards up for trade as well over on TCDB!

Comments