Featured Post

Last Call for my 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Group Break!

If all holds, Topps should finally release their 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome set next week and therefore I should get my two preordered boxes for the group break shortly thereafter.  As such, it's time to (hopefully) sell out the remaining teams in the group break!  

This break will consist of TWO hobby boxes of 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome.  Each box promises an autograph.  Note:  I have preordered the boxes and they have an estimate ship date of 4/5/23.  

Note:  As usual, shipping is NOT included in the cost as I will add your cards to your stack. Sign-ups are first-come, first-served. Please pay after claiming a spot. I reserve the right to reopen any spot that isn't paid for in a timely manner (you can always email to work something out if necessary).

Please leave a comment below with the team slot(s) you wish to claim.  I would ask that you wait to pay until I confirm your team claim (I've also posted this group break to my baseball card Discord channel).

Send PayPal payment (via FRIENDS/FAMILY) to fanofreds.auctions@gmail.com.

Group Break: 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome (TWO hobby boxes)

Remaining team slots:

$10 - Arizona Diamondbacks -
$10 - Colorado Rockies - 
$14 - Los Angeles Dodgers - 
$11 - Miami Marlins - 
$10 - Milwaukee Brewers - 
$13 - Oakland Athletics - 
$13 - San Francisco Giants - 


Comments