- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Today is the final Monday that I have off until Christmas vacation (my college has classes on Labor Day for those wondering). The good news is that I do have a pair of TCDB packages to show off today from the past week's mail.
First, I was able to do a quick and easy trade with user Bsiga in which I acquired a pair of 2022 Barry Larkin cards for my collection:
Yep, two cards that look the same - one is the "regular" base card from 2022 Panini Absolute while the other is a Green parallel (basically the only difference is green foil instead of silver foil). Obviously not the most exciting way to do parallels but I'm still happy to add two more Barry Larkin cards to my collection!
My other TCDB trade of the week comes courtesy of user rencherg:
Yep, I'm still slowly plugging away at my 2010 Topps National Chicle set. That Buster Posey short print was a tough one to track down but now that I have it in hand I really ought to put some effort into acquiring the final two cards that I need from the set:
- 299. Reggie Jackson
- 302. Ichiro Suzuki
Comments


I've got a Larkin for you that I believe you don't have. Once I get like 5 trade packages out of the way I'll send it to ya.
ReplyDelete