Featured Post

It's a TCDB Monday!

It's Monday, and I'm finally back and able to show off the results of a couple of TCDB trades.  The first trade is with user jeffburk and it was agreed to way back on February 5th.  Shipping was quick for both of us, I simply haven't had the time to devote to the blog lately...hence the delay in the showing of the package!  Anyhow, I've got some time now so let's see what jeffburk sent me:



That's a (pointless) blue parallel of the 150 Years of Professional Baseball insert from the 2019 Topps set.  I don't know why Topps feels the need to make parallels of inserts like this...nor do I know why I feel the need to trade for them but hey, it is what it is!

On the bright side, that's one less card from 2019 that I still need to track down...only 109 more Barry Larkin cards left for me to track down from 2019!

My other trade was much more recent as it arrived in my mailbox in the past week.  This one was with user Jbhalls:



That's a 1998 Pacific Online Red parallel of the Reds' checklist card in the base set.  I'm always happy to acquire a needed Pacific Barry Larkin card, even if Pacific Online isn't one of my favorite offerings from the brand.  

Considering how busy I've been with work and things lately, I'm quite pleased to have found just enough time to eek out a couple of trades...and even more happy to have added two more Barry Larkin parallels to my growing collection!


Comments