Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Stephen @ The Easy Life

As mentioned before, I've completed a few trades recently. Here's the results of a trade with Stephen at The Easy Life. You can read about Stephen's side of the trade here.



I sent Stephen a bunch of 2008 Goudey cards, along with some 2008 Topps Heritage base and insert cards and about 40 assorted New York Mets cards.




In return, I got a few UD Baseball Heroes, 2008 Topps Heritage, and a few 2008 Goudey short print cards - all cards I needed as I inch ever closer to completing my sets.

...and as an aside, I'm NEVER going to try to complete a set with over 100 short printed cards again. The 2008 Goudey set is a beautiful set - but it's been proving almost impossible to find the cards I need... I jump at the chance to trade with anyone who is willing to trade me some of the cards I still need - including those elusive base cards I haven't pulled...



If you want to work out a trade with me, please check out my want list here and make an offer (or tell me what you have and what you want and I'll make an offer!)

Comments

  1. Great post buddy. I wish you luck in finding those cards you're looking for. At least the internet opens up a better possibility of finding what you looking for.

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I come across any of those sps (I have this lingering feeling i have a few more somewhere but I just cant think of where) they are yours. if not, sorry i didnt have any more for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, those are some nice looking cards

    I dig the old school ones too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - I found another Adam Dunn Card from 08 UD Artifacts - our man from hand collated will get dibs on which one he would like - the other can be yours for sure

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment